Friday, December 9, 2011

And the winner is...

not me! Wow. I was digging through some old pics and found this...my "build off" frame. I entered some dumb "biker build off" several years ago and decided to do a complete one off build. I ended up pulling out and not doing the build. I just don't put much stock in these build offs. Popularity contests suck. Still got the frame though. Oil in back bone, stationary rear axle, kick only, jackshaft...wow I felt ambitious. Maybe I'll finally finish it.

Hey Jason, how do you like my custom "milk crate" stands. Sexy, huh?



1 comment:

  1. Bad ass frame! . That's some good old fashioned red neck ingenuity right there. But really I dig the way you designed the neck tower. I've seen a lot of jigs but never seen it done like that. Solid. Jesse builds his frames but does he build his jig? NO!!! Kudos

    ReplyDelete